Research and Information System for Developing Countries (RIS) is a New Delhi–based autonomous policy research institute that specialises in issues related to international economic development, trade, investment and technology. RIS is envisioned as a forum for fostering effective policy dialogue and capacity-building among developing countries on global and regional economic issues.
The focus of the work programme of RIS is to promote South-South Cooperation and collaborate with developing countries in multilateral negotiations in various forums. RIS is engaged across inter-governmental processes of several regional economic cooperation initiatives. Through its intensive network of think tanks, RIS seeks to streng...
- Monday, 18 November, 2019
- Monday, 11 November, 2019 to Friday, 22 November, 2019
- Thursday, 24 October, 2019
- Thursday, 3 October, 2019
- Thursday, 19 September, 2019
- Wednesday, 18 September, 2019